Yay! After months of prep and excitement, its only a little more than a week before I am off to Ghana to study in Legon at the University of Ghana! I'm really excited because I've been studying poverty and 'developing' countries, but to really enhance my studies, I need to and want to immerse myself in a country facing the challenges I have been learning about.
I'm not sure what my best mode of communication will be, so I'm trying everything and we will see what works! Everyone can check this blog, and if it for some reason does not work for you or for me I'll switch over to e-mails.
In the next week and a half I'll be prepping for the trip here-so feel free to comment or email me (MicaelaHT@gmail.com) if you have suggestions or questions! I love you guys for being so supportive and hopefully this will serve as a nice way for me to keep in touch while making sure no one worries too much. Please let me know what is going on in your life via comments or e-mails!
tons of love,
Micaela
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment